Login Registrati Connettiti via Facebook

Non sei registrato o connesso al forum.
Effettua la registrazione gratuita o il login per poter sfruttare tutte le funzionalità del forum e rimuovere ogni forma di pubblicità invasiva.

Condividi:
Carl Fredrik Hagen
Questo è un mito.

Direttamente dal suo sito:

My introduction to sports and cycling came through participation in distance running, cross-country skiing and winter triathlon until the winter season of 2013. I pursued road cycling as a member of the Norwegian continental team, Joker Icopal until the season of 2018. It was my dream to become a professional cyclist. Next season the professional dream is real. I will take the step up to the World Tour level and be a proud member of the Lotto Soudal family.

My first experience as a biker started in Team Oslo Sportslager where I mainly participated in MTB marathon races. I had two MTB marathon world cup starts and one European championship start in my MTB career.

The transition to road cycling began when former development team, Sparebanken Sør, owned by Thor Hushovd, signed me. This year was dedicated  to learning all the unfamiliar tactics and unwritten rules of the game of cycling while holding on to the classical MTB marathon races.

Qua la sua prima apparizione su questi schermi: https://www.ilnuovociclismo.com/forum/Thr...#pid253757

Rispondi
Questo è forte per davvero.

Oggi meraviglioso.

Rispondi
35 anni dopo Dag Erik Pedersen, 10° al Giro 1984, non è più il norvegese ad aver ottenuto il miglior piazzamento in un GT nella storia del suo paese.

Il primato, da domani, spetterà ufficialmente al nostro Carlo Federico.

Va detto che al Giro del 1979 Knut Knudsen poteva arrivare sul podio se non fosse caduto nella tappa di Trento.

Rispondi

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)