Login Registrati Connettiti via Facebook

Non sei registrato o connesso al forum.
Effettua la registrazione gratuita o il login per poter sfruttare tutte le funzionalità del forum e rimuovere ogni forma di pubblicità invasiva.

Condividi:
NBA mercato 2023
A quanto pare oltre a Rondo i Bulls hanno messo sul mercato anche Mirotic.

Rispondi
Giustamente siccome con Rondo non sta andando bene i Bulls hanno deciso che per sostituirlo ci vuole Rubio. Un altro play adattissimo proprio a giocare con Butler e Wade.

Rispondi
Se rondo parte sono contento, ma non sono contento se il sostituto fosse rubio
Sulla cessione di mirotic, sarebbe un grosso autogol

Rispondi
Cavs su Deron Williams e Jameer Nelson.

Venissero a prendersi Jameerone cazzo.

Rispondi
(24-01-2017, 03:56 PM)Luciano Pagliarini Ha scritto: Cavs su Deron Williams e Jameer Nelson.

Venissero a prendersi Jameerone cazo.

Beh potessero scegliere loro penso che Jameerone lo lascerebbero dove sta ora :)

Rispondi

Rispondi
Se i Cavs avvessero accettato la trade Love-Antonhy penso si sarebbero suicidati con le loro mani.

Rispondi
Beh insomma.

Due grandi giocatori, Love più adatto a fare il terzo e soprattutto è un po' più giovane.

Ma il punto vero e proprio è che non hanno abbastanza tempo per inserire Melo e fargli pure perdere qualche kilo. Chiaramente se Melo in forma riuscisse ad adattare il suo gioco a quello dei Cavs sarebbero atomici.

Rispondi
Secondo me Melo è propio l'esempio di giocatore che non serve ai Cavs. Come qualità non si discute (anche se mi sembra calato parecchio rispetto agli anni scorsi), ma non mi sembra propio il tipo di giocatore adatto a fare il terzo.

Rispondi
Melo come secondo violino al GOAT non ce lo vedo proprio, anche perchè ci sarebbe pure Kyrie. Si aspetta il ritorno di JR Smith e amen, certo che con Toronto e Boston non son tanto tranquilli x il primo posto...

Rispondi
Dovrebbe adattarsi nel caso e in tre mesi è impossibile.

Rispetto a Love tuttavia sarebbe senz'altro più adatto a giocare contro i Warriors.

Comunque credo che gli freghi poco del primo posto Manuel.

Rispondi
Mirotic mi sa che lo vogliono fare fuori Butler e Wade.

“I wish I could say that everyone in here is going to go home and not eat tonight. I can’t say that. I don’t know that they care enough,” Wade said. “Games are supposed to hurt. You’re not supposed to sleep. You’re not supposed to want to talk to anybody. I don’t know if that is in guys in this locker room. Hopefully, they can prove me wrong. But I will challenge them to see if losses like this hurt.
– via Chicago Tribune

KC Johnson: Wade: “I’m 35 years old. I have three championships. It shouldn’t hurt me more than it hurts these young guys. They have to want it.”
– via Twitter KCJHoop

KC Johnson: Wade: “This just can’t be acceptable if you want to do anything besides have an NBA jersey on and make some money. That’s all we’re doing.”
– via Twitter KCJHoop

KC Johnson: Wade: “If you’re going to shoot, you better have made that shot a lot and you better have put the work in. And I don’t see that enough.”
– via Twitter KCJHoop

Is it about heart? “I don’t know. I’ve never had that problem,” Wade said. “They have to figure it out as individuals. Guys have to look at themselves in the mirror and see if you really care enough. Are you putting everything into it for your teammates and for yourself? I would say no.
– via Chicago Tribune

Jimmy Butler: Butler: “I understand if you’ve got an open shot take it. But at a point in the game like that, you gotta get the ball to your best players”
– via Twitter KCJHoop

“If you don’t come in this (expletive) pissed off after you lose any game, something is wrong,” he said. “This is your job. This is what you’re supposed to love to do, and I don’t think that everybody looks at it that way. I want to play with guys who care, guys who play hard, who want to do well for this organization, who want to do whatever it takes to win. “Who cares who is shining? When we’re winning, everybody looks great.”
– via Chicago Tribune

Che poi esprimono concetti giustissimi.

Rispondi
I Knicks hanno offerto Melo a Clippers e Celtics.

Sicuramente è meglio del nulla cosmico che hanno a Boston, e verosimilmente pure di Griffin.

Rispondi
Si parla di: Crowford + Rivers + W. Johnson + B. Johnson + 1^ 2021 + swap sulle prime 2018 e 2020 x Melo + Jennings + Vuijacic

Io la farei.

I Clips rischierebbero di fare la fine dei Nets in caso di fallimento, però è l'unica chance che hanno per vincere.

CP3 - JJ Redick - Melo - Griffin - DAJ è un quintetto atomico.

Rispondi
Uno dei problemi dei Clippers peró é che tolto il quintetto hanno poca roba.

Rispondi
Non lo vedo come un grandissimo problema.

Ai playoffs di default fai giocare 40 minuti gli starter e loro devono focalizzarsi sulla post season appunto.

Anzi in regular al momento sarebbe meglio perderne qualcuna di troppo perché il sesto posto è più vicino del terzo.

Rispondi
Appena trovano qualcuno che si piglia Jamal Crowford la fanno.

Io se fossi Washington, vista la panca ridicola che si ritrovano, una telefonatina la farei.

Rispondi
Celtics su Vucevic.

Immagino per farlo partire dalla panca.

Rispondi
Mack, according to sources, is most definitely available. The Cavs, though, would be forced to use the $4.8 million trade exception they just created in the Kyle Korver deal (with an expiration date of Jan. 7, 2018) to absorb the salary of Denver’s Jameer Nelson, who is said to be another Cleveland target but makes $4.5 million this season .
– via ESPN

Sarebbe bellissimo Rolleyes

The simpler option for the reigning champions, as opposed to a Melo-sized blockbuster deal, might prove to be a smaller swap in which the Cavaliers absorb the salary of a veteran point guard into their $4.4 million Anderson Varejao trade exception that expires Feb. 20. Sources say one vet known to interest the Cavs — one who possesses a salary that would fit into that exception — is Utah’s Shelvin Mack at $2.4 million.
– via ESPN

Vucevic, by contrast, is a proven scorer and rebounder whose comparatively modest $11.8 million salary will presumably offset some of the defensive concerns in circulation. But sources say Boston’s talks with Orlando to date on the Vucevic front haven’t progressed past the exploratory stage.
– via ESPN

Rispondi
A source indicated that Knicks president Phil Jackson has instructed management to move Anthony, who has a no-trade clause but included the Celtics as one of the teams for whom he’d waive the clause. Boston could become part of a potential three-team deal that would send Anthony to another club, perhaps the Clippers. An NBA source said Celtics coach Brad Stevens would embrace coaching Anthony, but president of basketball operations Danny Ainge has rejected any deal. That hasn’t stopped the Knicks from scouting Celtics players just in case Boston is willing to become part of a trade.
– via Boston Globe

Rispondi

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 3 Ospite(i)