Login Registrati Connettiti via Facebook

Non sei registrato o connesso al forum.
Effettua la registrazione gratuita o il login per poter sfruttare tutte le funzionalità del forum e rimuovere ogni forma di pubblicità invasiva.

Condividi:
NBA mercato 2023
The Chicago Bulls are exploring the trade market in search of a first-round draft pick in exchange for either center Robin Lopez or forward Doug McDermott, league sources told Basketball Insiders. Chicago has its own 2017 first-round pick and is also owed Sacramento’s 2017 first-round pick. However, Sacramento’s pick is top-10 protected. Chicago is currently tied for the seventh seed in the Eastern Conference standings with the Detroit Pistons with a 26-29 record. – via Basketball Insiders

Chicago remains interested in acquiring Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor. It’s unclear at this time if exploring the trade market for a first-round pick in exchange for either Lopez or McDermott is related to the Okafor trade talks. – via Basketball Insiders

Mike Bresnahan: Lakers are currently meeting with former NBA center Larry Sanders, who hasn’t played in the league since December 2014. He is 28 years old. – via Twitter Mike_Bresnahan

Rispondi
According to league sources, the Raptors have been actively involved discussions for at least three power forwards: Serge Ibaka of Orlando, the Nuggets’ Danilo Gallinari and the Bulls’ Taj Gibson. Toronto has collected a stockpile of young assets — Norman Powell, Bruno Caboclo, Jakob Poeltl, Pascal Siakam and Fred VanVleet are all 23 or younger — and the Raptors hold their own first-round draft pick, plus the Clippers’ pick, this season. – via Sporting News

But Toronto has played hardball when it comes to acquiring power forward help. Caboclo does not figure to be part of any trade discussions, as he has been a project the team wants to complete itself. A source also said that Toronto has also long resisted the idea of trading sixth man Terrence Ross. The Raptors have been loath to mortgage the future entirely for players such as Gallinari, Gibson or Ibaka, all of whom can be free agents next summer (Gallinari has a player option worth $16 million, and could opt in for that final season). – via Sporting News

Rispondi
Iniziano i botti gente, Ibaka a Toronto in cambio di Terrence Ross e una prima.

Rispondi
In pratica i Magic hanno dato via Oladipo e Domantas Sabonis per Terrence Ross. É solo una mia impressione oppure i Magic si muovono assolutamente a caso?

Rispondi
Avevo scritto due righe nell'altro topic sui disastri del mago Hennigan.

A fine stagione mi sa che cambiano GM.

Rispondi
Alex Kennedy: Today, a general manager told me he believes the Bulls would accept a “Godfather offer” for Jimmy Butler. But they want a lot (obviously).
– via Twitter AlexKennedyNBA

Rispondi
There is very, very little chance Carmelo Anthony will join Cleveland. Those “talks” were overblown, according to sources.
– via HoopsHype

On Tuesday, a general manager confirmed that the Lakers have, in fact, shopped Williams and seem likely to move him prior to the deadline.
– via HoopsHype

Sources say that the Sacramento Kings have made a number of players available in trade talks, but Darren Collison in particular seems like he could be moved.
– via HoopsHype

Today, I spoke to a general manager who was stunned that the Suns haven’t been talked about more leading up to the trade deadline because they are looking to make a big move. The GM told me that the Suns would love to package their assets to acquire a star.
– via HoopsHype

League sources said yesterday they did not think Denver was done dealing and pegged both Wilson Chandler and Danilo Gallinari as available.
– via Basketball Insiders

There continues to be a belief that Denver might also be open to trading guard Emmanuel Mudiay if the returning package were right.
– via Basketball Insiders

Rispondi
I Pistons aprono alle cessioni di Reggie Jackson e Andre Drummond.

Rispondi
I Blazers hanno messo sul mercato Crabbe, Turner, Aminu e Ed Davis.

I primi due non se li prenderà nessuno obv.

Rispondi
(15-02-2017, 04:22 PM)Luciano Pagliarini Ha scritto: I Pistons aprono alle cessioni di Reggie Jackson e Andre Drummond.

Sacramento per Cousins?

Rispondi
Mi sa che i Kings salvo offerte irrinunciabili non scambiano più DMC.

Rispondi
Any Drummond deal at the deadline is an extreme long shot, but Jackson remains in play for Minnesota, Orlando, New Orleans, or some mystery destination. Even if Detroit keeps him, missing the playoffs would put dramatic changes on the table this summer.
– via ESPN

If Payton doesn’t float Van Gundy’s boat, the Pistons could reunite with D.J. Augustin. Jrue Holiday could ignite another point guard shuffle if he indicates he won’t re-sign in New Orleans; the Pelicans have kicked the tires on Jackson, league sources say, though nothing ever got serious.
– via ESPN

That leaves only a few plausible alternatives. The Pistons could target a distressed young point guard like Elfrid Payton or Emmanuel Mudiay, and snag a rental wing to make up the salary gap. Mudiay is available, per several league sources, though it appears Denver has no interest in Jackson. Orlando remains an intriguing fit; Rob Hennigan, the Magic GM, was part of the Thunder front office that drafted Jackson, and the team is starting freaking C.J. Watson over Payton.
– via ESPN

Rispondi
The Pistons and Magic have discussed a trade that would send Reggie Jackson to Orlando for D.J. Augustin and Jeff Green, league sources say.

Rispondi
Adrian Wojnarowski: Two teams in the West, the Clippers and the Oklahoma City Thunder. Watch both of those teams with Denver’s Wilson Chandler. Oklahoma City have been very much on pursuit of Rudy Gay before his season-ending injury. They’d love to get a versatile forward as would the Clippers. Both teams think that kind of a player gets them over the hump in the first round.
– via Twitter TheVertical

Adrian Wojnarowski: The Wizards feel like if there’s a wing player that they can get out in the trade market… Lou Williams, with the Lakers, they have interest in; Bojan Bogdanovic, with the Nets… Washington has shown an inclination to give up a future first-round draft pick, potentially even in this draft to get out a veteran who may even turn out to be a rental for them.
– via Twitter

Adrian Wojnarowski: The potential of a Boston, Chicago deal for Jimmy Butler would loom over the entire week. These teams have engaged on the potential of this trade, they have not gotten far down the road on it. There still need to be an alignment within the Bulls’ organization from ownership to management that they want to make the decision to enter a full rebuild.

Adrian Wojnarowski: The fact that the Celtics swap with Brooklyn this year, they have their pick which could be potentially a Top-3 pick and they have the Brooklyn’s pick outright next year. Either one of those picks, I don’t think Chicago can get both of them, that’s the beginning point of a deal for the Bulls for Jimmy Butler.

Adrian Wojnarowski: The Phoenix Suns have veteran players in PJ Tucker, in Tyson Chandler and in Brandon Knight, who they have been shopping around the league, trying to find a way to get them off to bring in more picks or another young player.

Steve Kyler: Magic are indeed in the mix on point guards – Reggie Jackson, Jrue Holiday, Brandon Knight (too a lesser extent)
– via Twitter stevekylerNBA

Rispondi
Chicago’s Jimmy Butler, Indiana’s Paul George and Sacramento’s DeMarcus Cousins are three players who on paper at least, would meet that criteria. Multiple league sources this weekend confirmed that each of their respective teams isn’t making a push to trade them. But like every team in the league, they will certainly listen to any and all offers. Only Indiana and Sacramento have come out publicly to say they are not planning to trade their players, with the Pacers indicating they’re willing to give up their first-round pick in order to add a stable, proven talent to the mix in order to help George going forward.
– via CSNNE.com

Meanwhile, the Bulls have been somewhat indifferent to potentially moving Butler, who is playing his third all-star game tonight. That’s why several teams, the Celtics included, have inquired about Butler’s availability. While the Bulls haven’t set any specific parameters, league executives believe they are seeking some combination of high draft picks and young veterans (players with experience who are either near the end of their rookie deals or have team-friendly contracts) just to consider moving Butler.
– via CSNNE.com

That more than anything else, is what will ultimately determine if a deal between the Bulls and the Celtics comes to pass. Boston loves Butler, and believes he could be part of their continued surge towards becoming an elite team that can bring home Banner 18. But the Celtics are not convinced that the addition of Butler would necessarily catapult Boston to the same level of Cleveland or ahead of them.
– via CSNNE.com

But in talking with league executives and scouts this weekend in New Orleans, all agree that the Celtics are focused more on making a blockbuster-type move, rather than a deal that could make them slightly better than they are now. “Anything is possible as you know,” said one Eastern Conference executive. “But they’re not Toronto which is basically ‘all in’ this year to try and get past Cleveland. Boston’s in the thick of it all, but not pressed to do anything unless it makes them a lot better and to be frank, there aren’t a lot of those potential deals out there for them.”
– via CSNNE.com

They can do that without Butler, instead trying to make a minor move for a contributor like Suns forward P.J. Tucker. Boston has expressed deep interest in Tucker ahead of the deadline, a source said. Get Tucker, and the Celtics can add depth without giving up on a potential No. 1 pick. And there is cap space available this summer to sign a player in free agency. Without trading for Butler, Boston could keep the pick and get a name player this summer.
– via Sporting News

Rispondi
Adrian Wojnarowski: Sacramento has been engaging in trade talks on All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins in recent days, league sources tell @The Vertical.
– via Twitter WojVerticalNBA

Michael Scotto: Sources: Pelicans and Kings have discussed a DeMarcus Cousins trade for Buddy Hield and multiple Pelicans first-round draft picks.
– via Twitter MikeAScotto

The Cavs are trying to use a trade exception that expires Monday and also continue to explore the very slight possibility of acquiring Carmelo Anthony by Thursday’s deadline. The trade exception, left over from trading Anderson Varejao last season, is worth about $4.4 million.
– via Cleveland Plain Dealer

Anthony holds a no-trade clause and it’s unclear he would waive it (he has said he wants to stay in New York). Also, his salary is so high the Cavs would need to part with several roster players and likely find a third team. They have said privately they do not intend to trade the injured Kevin Love to the Knicks for Anthony.
– via Cleveland Plain

But the Knicks — and more to the point, team president Phil Jackson — may be so desperate to move him by Thursday (as an aside, the Cavs and Knicks play each other that night in Cleveland), there is a feeling inside the league that they would way offers for lesser players from teams, including potentially the Cavs.
– via Cleveland Plain Dealer

Se a NOLA riuscissero a farli coesistere AD e DMC sarebbero tantissima roba insieme. Prima di tutto però dovrebbero cambiare allenatore.

Rispondi
DMC ad un passo dall'essere scambiato.

Non a caso stanotte ha giocato solo due minuti.

Due offerte rimaste sul piatto a detta di Woj, decide Renadive.

Rispondi
Woj dice che è fatta per Cousins ai Pelicans.

Fatta è fatta, si deve ancora capire la contropartita.

Era dai tempi di Howard che non si vedeva una superstar muoversi via trade, occhio che potrebbe scoppiare il finimondo da qua a giovedì.

Se è questo è un furto con scasso.

Rispondi
Davvero i Nuggets hanno ricevuto piu' prime scelte scambiando Mozgov che i Kings per Cousins? Asd

Rispondi
(20-02-2017, 06:44 AM)Luciano Pagliarini Ha scritto: Woj dice che è fatta per Cousins ai Pelicans.

Fatta è fatta, si deve ancora capire la contropartita.

Era dai tempi di Howard che non si vedeva una superstar muoversi via trade, occhio che potrebbe scoppiare il finimondo da qua a giovedì.

Se è questo è un furto con scasso.

Come vedi Cousins e Davis assieme?

Rispondi

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 2 Ospite(i)