Login Registrati Connettiti via Facebook

Non sei registrato o connesso al forum.
Effettua la registrazione gratuita o il login per poter sfruttare tutte le funzionalità del forum e rimuovere ogni forma di pubblicità invasiva.

Condividi:
Giro d'Italia 2017 | Partecipanti & Formazioni
"The crisis in Italian cycling doesn't stem from the (team) choices by the Giro, but by the fact the movement has for years been based upon the wrong business model: 'I need to ride the Giro or else I'll close the team'," Vegni said. "That's no way to think. We'll always give Italian cycling attention, but the Giro can't be everything and the other races count for nothing. The team who won't ride the Giro will ride Strade Bianche, Tirreno and Milan-San Remo. It is wrong to say everything depends on the Giro. That means the teams don't have plans."

Vegni's organisation awarded two wild cards to Italian teams: Bardiani-CSF and Wilier Triestina-Southeast, and to the Russian Gazprom-RusVelo team and CCC Sprandi Polkowice of Poland. He praised Bardiani as a development team, but was unimpressed by the fact that Nippo-Vini Fantini signed Colombian climber Julian Arredondo.

"I'm sorry for Androni but there has to be a project behind the teams," Vegni said. "It's the same for Nippo, who I put faith in for the last two years. I want to see the best young Italian riders turn pro with them. In Nippo's case, Arrendondo doesn't make much difference."

Qualcosa di giusto la dice Vegni, condivido che il futuro di un team non può dipendere dall'invito al Giro (vuol dire che hai la coperta corta) e trucchetti come quelli della Nippo di usare il nome di uno o due corridori per puntare all'invito funzionano una volta, due (e due inviti ad una squadra così scarsa sono stato davvero troppi) ma poi basta, ancora che la menano con Cunego che ha vinto il Giro, sveglia che sono passati più di 10 anni, ci ha fracassato i maroni francamente.

Rispondi

Messaggi in questa discussione
RE: Giro d'Italia 2017 | Partecipanti & Formazioni - da Danilo M. - 19-01-2017, 07:09 PM

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 2 Ospite(i)