Login Registrati Connettiti via Facebook

Non sei registrato o connesso al forum.
Effettua la registrazione gratuita o il login per poter sfruttare tutte le funzionalità del forum e rimuovere ogni forma di pubblicità invasiva.

Condividi:
Wanty - Groupe Gobert 2015
La Professional belga Wanty-Groupe Gobert, nella quale militano i nostri Danilo Napolitano, Mirko Selvaggi ed i nuovi acquisti Simone Antonini e Marco Marcato (e probabilmente anche Enrico Gasparotto), ha trovato un accordo con Cube per la fornitura delle biciclette durante la stagione 2015.

Citazione:CUBE Bikes is the new official sponsor of Team Wanty-Groupe Gobert
“We are proud to become sponsor of a team with the level of Wanty-Groupe Gobert. The feedback we will get from the riders will directly be used in the development of our road and time trial bikes. The input from professional athletes is of great importance to help our engineers bring the highest quality to our customers. We are therefore looking forward to a long and rewarding partnership.”

According to founder and CUBE owner Marcus Pürner this agreement comes at exactly the right time. The partnership with the Belgian Pro Continental team is a logical next step for the fast growing company.

“I am very happy with this new partnership“, Wanty-Groupe Gobert team manager Jean-François Bourlart declared. “CUBE and Wanty-Groupe Gobert have lots in common. They are the ideal partner to obtain our objectives in 2015 and beyond.”

Grégory Wattiez, one of Wanty-Groupe Gobert’s head mechanics, visited the CUBE factory in Waldershof, Germany and was very impressed.

“In Germany we received a very warm welcome. The staff were really helpful and open to our questions and the specific, high demands we have for our bikes. I am really looking forward to the moment we receive the new bikes and can start working for next CUBE’s in house testing facility is very impressive and I am really looking forward to the moment we can start working together for next season.”

According to Wanty-Groupe Gobert’s team manager Jean-François Bourlart the agreement they reached is a great reward for the successful season the team had in 2014.

“We finished second in the UCI Europe Tour rankings, won ten UCI-races and finished on the podium 43 times in total. Our international visibility as a team has really grown and that convinced the management of CUBE. It’s a very modern company, a real front-runner when it comes to development and research. With the production of over 400.000 bikes a year, we have a very strong partner on our side in CUBE.”

http://www.cube.eu/uk/cubeworld/news/new...pe-gobert/

Rispondi

Messaggi in questa discussione
Wanty - Groupe Gobert 2015 - da SarriTheBest - 15-11-2014, 05:41 AM
RE: Wanty - Groupe Gobert 2015 - da SarriTheBest - 15-11-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Wanty - Groupe Gobert 2015 - da SarriTheBest - 17-11-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Wanty - Groupe Gobert 2015 - da SarriTheBest - 10-12-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Wanty - Groupe Gobert 2015 - da SarriTheBest - 26-12-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Wanty - Groupe Gobert 2015 - da BidoneJack - 28-12-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Wanty - Groupe Gobert 2015 - da SarriTheBest - 29-12-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: Wanty - Groupe Gobert 2015 - da SarriTheBest - 09-06-2015, 10:48 PM

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)