Il Nuovo Ciclismo

Versione completa: NBA mercato 2023
Al momento stai visualizzando i contenuti in una versione ridotta. Visualizza la versione completa e formattata.
Chris Vivlamore: Millsap on trade talk: “Everybody knows where my heart is and where I want to be.” Me: And that’s here? Millsap: “That would be here, yes.”
Lite a mezzo stampa tra Malone e Gallinari dopo la sconfitta con Sacramento.

Inizio a pensare che potrebbe davvero andarsene a breve.
(04-01-2017, 02:15 PM)Luciano Pagliarini Ha scritto: [ -> ]Lite a mezzo stampa tra Malone e Gallinari dopo la sconfitta con Sacramento.

Inizio a pensare che potrebbe davvero andarsene a breve.

Pur essendo affezionato a Denver, mi piacerebbe vederlo con un altra casacca, sperando sia una squadra da top 4/5 a est o ovest
Anche a me piacerebbe vederlo da un'altra parte, ma per altri motivi.

Intanto:

The Atlanta Hawks could trade Paul Millsap between now and the trade deadline to avoid risking him leave in free agency with nothing coming back in return.

The Hawks have held trade talks involving Millsap at last year's deadline and in the offseason when they were trying to re-sign Al Horford while also adding Dwight Howard.

"This has happened twice in the last year," said Brian Windhorst about the Hawks trading Millsap. "They almost traded him to Denver at the trade deadline last year. They also had a trade lined up for Jeff Teague and ultimately decided not to do either trade. And ended up in the second round against the Cavs where they got swept.

"Then over the summer, after they did trade Jeff Teague and signed Dwight Howard, they were all set to trade Millsap if Al Horford had re-signed. They were going to trade him to Toronto. That deal fell through when Horford went to Boston.

"They've twice before brought their toes to the line on Millsap."

Toronto has long had interest in upgrading the power forward position.

Brian Windhorst/ESPN
The trade deadline is less than two months away, and the Knicks, like every other team in the NBA, are looking at their options. It doesn’t seem as if any move is imminent, but some members of the Knicks’ front office have labeled Phoenix Suns forward P.J. Tucker as a potential trade target, league sources told ESPN.com.

Celtics forward Jae Crowder doesn’t like Boston fans cheering for opposing players like they did for Gordon Hayward during lineup introductions Tuesday. “I heard the cheering before the game. I didn’t like that at all. I think that was a sign of disrespect to me from the fans,” said Crowder. “That sparked a little fire in me.” Crowder responded with 21 points while making five 3-pointers. “I just felt disrespected,” said Crowder.

Crowder then took things a step further, and according to CSNNE he even said he had no problem leaving Boston, and even retweeted a fan who asked him to return to the Dallas Mavericks.
Nuggets coach Mike Malone has essentially come to the conclusion that he can play either Nurkic or Nikola Jokic, but not both. The team is much better offensively with Jokic on the floor, and the fact that Nurkic has not always carried an exemplary attitude makes him a pretty good candidate for a deal.
– via Sporting News

Four of the top six rotation players in Atlanta are in their 30s, and the team is looking to get younger. But considering Millsap’s impending free agency, there is reluctance from executives around the league to trade for him with no guarantee of more than a short-term rental. If the Hawks can come away with a young player and a good draft pick, they should be content.
– via Sporting News

Brian Windhorst on a potential Paul Millsap trade to Toronto: “I was talking to an executive just yesterday about a potential Toronto-Atlanta trade and he was like, ‘If they can get two assets out of it, then Atlanta would have done a good job.’ The two assets are Patrick Patterson and Terrence Ross.”
– via ESPN
Intanto Bogut scarica i Mavs a mezzo stampa.

Ai Raptors sarebbe atomico.
3 hours ago – via Cleveland Plain Dealer
Seated on the Bulls’ bench for the third consecutive game was Rajon Rondo, a former All-Star who signed a two-year, $27 million deal in the offseason to come to Chicago. If the Bulls aren’t going to play him, he’d like to be traded or bought out of his contract so he can choose his next team. The Cavs are watching this development. Mario Chalmers is a free agent now. He’s recovering from a torn Achilles suffered last season. He hasn’t worked out for any teams, but he remains on Cleveland’s radar.
Gira voce che Jimmy Butler sia on the block.

Questa sarebbe una trade ganza: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ztqnugp
Intanto Woj dice che Korver va ai Cavs, ci aspetta una nottata molto lunga.

Certo che KK sarebbe un upgrade notevolissimo.

@WindhorstESPN
Cavs are making a separate deal with Blazers. They will trade their 2017 1st to get their 2018 first back, sources said.

"Very likely a third team is eating a deal from Cleveland to lower the tax and free up a roster spot. Hearing a few w/ cap space are talking with Cavs/Hawks.

Also, Millsap could be gone by the end of the weekend. Hearing the Hawks may blow the whole thing up. They want the pieces before Butler is dealt is the word. Also, Bud apparently doesn't love this roster, despite the recent success."

Questa non sarebbe una brutta trade: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zfzje4f

Anche i Kings su Millsap.

In definitiva dovrebbe essere così:
Deal #1
Mo and Cavs 2017 1st to Portland for 2018 Cavs 1st

Deal #2
Dunleavy and 2019 1st to Atlanta for Korver
Anche Nola su Millsap.

Asta in corso direi.

Michael Scotto: Pelicans trade talks include offering their 2017 1st rounder (protected), Philly’s 2017 2nd rounder (via Ish Smith deal), and salary fillers
– via Twitter MikeAScotto

Steve Kyler: If Millsap is traded I think Toronto is the team, he fits a big need there. Portland is also sniffing around.
– via Twitter stevekylerNBA

Frank Isola: ATL keeps winning & trading. With Kyle Korver headed to Cavs, source says Hawks talking to Kings, Raptors & Nuggets regarding Paul Millsap.
– via Twitter FisolaNYDN
Comunque gran mossa degli Hawks non per quanto ci hanno guadagnato, ma perché così hanno scatenato l'asta per Millsap un mese prima della deadline e riusciranno a portarsi a casa un pacchetto importante, da un giocatore in scadenza.

Al momento le squadre interessate sono: Toronto, Sacramento, Denver, New Orleans e Portland.

Vediamo un attimino che asset potrebbero muovere:

Toronto: Terrence Ross, Patterson, Siakam, Poeltl e eventuali prime.

Sacramento: 1^ 2019, McLemore, Rudy Gay, Labissiere, Cauley - Stein, Malachi Richardson.

Denver: Gary Harris, Mudiay, Gallinari, Nurkic, Wilson Chandler, Faried, Arthur, 1^ Memphis 2017.

New Orleans: 1^ 2017, Diallo, Buddy Hield(?).

Portland: Vonleh, Harkless, Myers Leonard, scelte future.
Si parla di Millsap x Harris, Chandler e una prima(quella di Memphis suppongo).

Io la farei, però poi bisogna anche andare a prendere una PG, un Dragic o un Bledsoe.

Chris Mannix: Hawks interest in holding onto Millsap connected to belief it could make a decent postseason run. Korver deal signals teams direction.
– via Twitter

LeBron James said the Cavs aren’t done making moves after the likely acquisition of Kyle Korver and declared again that the team needs another point guard. “We still got a couple more things we need to do,” James said Friday, when asked if Cleveland’s pending trade with Atlanta for Korver was a “championship move.” “We gotta get a point guard,” James said. “It’s my last time saying it. We need a point guard.”
– via Cleveland Plain Dealer
E intanto noi tagliamo Gee, l'amicone di Gallinari.

Dai che arrivano le trade Ma vieni!

As for transactions around the deadline, there continues to be talk that the Pacers would be open to moving guard Monta Ellis, however, his production this season matched with his hefty contract make that unlikely.
3 mins ago – via Basketball Insiders

The next part is all of the veterans they have on the roster, most notably point guard Goran Dragic. HEAT sources have said rebuilding around a 30-year point guard wouldn’t be the worst thing to do, but there is a growing sense that Miami explores liquidating not only Dragic but many of the veteran guys they have on expiring deals to collect rookie scale players or draft picks.

As for Deron Williams, it’s possible he is moved, but he is so far removed from being “D-Will” the starting guard, it would be surprising to see him moved for very much in return. The Mavericks are looking towards the future, so it is more likely than not they are traders at the deadline.

Ramona Shelburne: One major thing teams in on Millsap must consider: He’s expecting to get upwards of $140 million ($35m/yr) as a free agent this summer. So if you’re trading for him now, you’re giving up assets now & paying $140m this summer. Hearing NOLA isn’t up for that
– via Twitter ramonashelburne

Nets Daily: If Cleveland and Atlanta are looking for a third team to take on Dunleavy, teams with most cap space are Denver and Brooklyn, both with $18m
– via Twitter NetsDaily

Secondo Lowe gli Hawks si accontenterebbero di una seconda per Tim Hardaway Jr.
Joe Vardon: Regarding Mo and even possibly Bird going to ATL, remember Hawks trying to find 3rd team for Dunleavy, which could require more pieces
– via Twitter joevardon

Tim MacMahon: Mike Dunleavy appears headed to Atlanta, as sources told ESPN no third team has materialized in Kyle Korver deal with Cavs.
– via Twitter espn_macmahon

Kevin Arnovitz: I’ve been told that (Mavericks) are listening on Wesley Matthews.
– via ESPN
Denver engaged in serious talks to acquire Millsap last summer and is known to be interested again, alongside Toronto and Sacramento. (The Nuggets, for the record, are now openly shopping third-year big man Jusuf Nurkic in addition to the widely assumed availability of vets Danilo Gallinari, Kenneth Faried and Wilson Chandler).
The Hawks, sources say, want at least one quality first to headline a Millsap deal.

Given this week's loss of Justise Winslow for the season, on top of the ongoing unavailability of Chris Bosh, Miami would seem to have more motivation than ever to fully embrace The Tank and start shopping Goran Dragic. Miami's price for acquiring Dragic, however, is still said to be too high to encourage any serious trade discussions.Word is that two first-round picks is the Nets' current asking price for center Brook Lopez.Sources with knowledge of the Bulls' thinking emphatically deny the notion that All-Star swingman Jimmy Butler is available.I'm told Dallas' Wesley Matthews, like Butler, is not in play. The prospect of an Andrew Bogut trade remains very real in Big D -- an outcome even Bogut has acknowledged -- but sources say that the Mavs are batting away pitches for Matthews as he continues an impressive recovery from an Achilles tear.Word is Portland, of late, has been tracking Tyson Chandler as a potential trade target, since the Phoenix center could certainly help the Blazers with their defensive issues. Chandler, 3X, has two seasons left on his contract after this season valued at $26.5 million, but it remains to be seen how willing the Suns are to part with their interior anchor after Chandler encouraged the club to resist outside trade interest last summer.DeMarcus Cousins became even less likely to be moved once the NBA's new labor deal was hatched. The Kings, as you surely know by now, are openly desperate to bring their 10-season playoff drought to a halt. Those who know Sacramento best continue to say that, as long as the West's No. 8 seed remains within the Kings' sights, they'll be increasingly reluctant to part with their All-Star ‎center. But sources also say that the Kings, at season's end, want to pitch Cousins on a long-term partnership in the summertime, knowing he's going to be eligible in July for a Designated Player Extension that ‎could make him one of a handful of $200 million players league wide. The latest signals suggest it would take a monster offer to get the Kings to tweak those plans.In addition to the veteran free agents looking to make a return to the league in 2017 that we reported on earlier this week -- guards Jarrett Jack and Mario Chalmers and forward Carl Landry -- add the name Norris Cole. According to a report by my ESPN colleague Chris Haynes, Cole is also nearing a return to full fitness after a hamstring problem scuttled his recent stint in China.
Would the Celtics be interested in Millsap? Some things would likely need to happen: Millsap would have to agree to honor the final year of his contract and the Celtics would have to offer the Hawks a chip for the long-term future — likely one of those Brooklyn picks — along with the expiring contract of Amir Johnson and likely another starter to match up salaries. It would be quite a sacrifice for the Celtics, and it would also mean Horford would have to move to center, a position he would prefer not to play.
– via Boston Globe
Le mie previsioni per le trade che faranno i Nuggets.

1) OKC - Nuggets: Collison + Roberson + 1^ 2017 protetta in lottery per Chandler

2) Timberwolves - Nuggets: Bjelica + Pekovic + 2^ x Faried e Nelson.

3) Mavs - Nuggets: Justin Anderson + 1^ protetta 2019 x Nurkic.

Per Gallinari ci penso ancora un po'.
(08-01-2017, 02:48 PM)Luciano Pagliarini Ha scritto: [ -> ]Le mie previsioni per le trade che faranno i Nuggets.

1) OKC - Nuggets: Collison + Roberson + 1^ 2017 protetta in lottery per Chandler

2) Timberwolves - Nuggets: Bjelica + Pekovic + 2^ x Faried e Nelson.

3) Mavs - Nuggets: Justin Anderson + 1^ protetta 2019 x Nurkic.

Per Gallinari ci penso ancora un po'.

cercherei di prendere almeno qualche giocatore decente invece che solamente scelte
E cosa ce ne facciamo?

Così poi ne vinciamo troppe.

Bjelica e Anderson poi sono decenti.