Login Registrati Connettiti via Facebook

Non sei registrato o connesso al forum.
Effettua la registrazione gratuita o il login per poter sfruttare tutte le funzionalità del forum e rimuovere ogni forma di pubblicità invasiva.

Condividi:
11^ tappa: Avranches - Mont-Saint-Michel (Cronometro Individuale)
Sapevo che una volta che Contador si sarebbe dimostrato un corridore qualunque, saltava fuori l'età.
Non ho più voglia di discuterne, dato che lo trovo oltremodo scandaloso e tanto non si convincerebbe nessuno
Mi limito quindi a riportare l'intervista ad Andy Schleck, il più deludente oggi:
Andy Schleck: “This wasn’t good at all, actually really bad. I didn’t feel comfortable on the bike and I never found my rhythm. Normally I don’t lose this much time but now it’s done and I cannot change it. I don’t know what the problem was. Normally I can push with more power but today I was always fighting with my bike. Maybe I still worry about my crash last year. I did expect to lose time but not so much. So now it is like this but I still believe in the future I can return to my best self. Now I would like to have a stage win. There are only 11 stages left before Paris.”

Team director Kim Andersen concurred: “There was a lot of wind and I think that got into Andy’s head a little bit, remembering the crash in the Dauphine with the cross winds. Also we had not trained so much on the TT bike. It was more important for Andy to get in shape and now he has the form. We knew he would lose three- or three-and-a-half minutes. It’s more now, but this doesn’t change how we will tackle the rest of the Tour.”

Rispondi

Messaggi in questa discussione
RE: 11^ tappa: Avranches - Mont-Saint-Michel - da Andy Schleck - 10-07-2013, 06:58 PM

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 2 Ospite(i)